English is a language, and most of the people use it as vocal and primary language. There are many more regional and country wise languages too. So sometimes we need to change Gmail language according to our preferences, then how can we do?
Welcome everyone on TechKWS, we are here with another new post. In this post, we are going to learn how to change Gmail language. We will change Gmail language from Arabic to English, Hindi to English or some other languages to another language in Gmail. Here, I am going to provide step by step how to Tutorial on change Gmail Address easily.
Before going anywhere else, let me tell you few pieces of information about Gmail. Gmail is another product from Google like Youtube, Google Drive and all. world’s best email provider, most of the people use Gmail is as their email addresses.
Change Gmail language
Gmail is platform independent email provider. It is available in the browser, Windows, Mac, and Android. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to change languages in Gmail Mobile, Android as well as iOS.
Steps to change Language in Gmail
- First, you need to login to your Gmail account using your email and password.
- At the right top corner, you will see a gear icon (shown in the figure). Just click on it.
3. After clicking on the gear icon, you will get options like this. From the options, click on setting.
4. After clicking on the setting, the setting window will be open. Make sure you are at Setting >> General.
5. From Gmail Display language, you can select your desired language. I have selected English. You can choose another language, in which you want to change your Gmail Language.
After selecting language, drag to the below, and click on save changes.
Now you are done.
You have successfully changed your Gmail language.
Hope you have liked this tutorial about how to change Gmail language. You can easily change the language in Gmail app by following above step by step tutorial. You do not need to worry more about it. If you have found this tutorial useful feel free to share. If you are facing any issue, then comment below, we will try to resolve.